A friend of mine was asking in Twitter where she can look for nice laptop bags here in Manila, Philippines. Specifically for her newly bought MacBook!
If you’re looking for a cute laptop bag for your newly bought MacBook (whee, I’m so happy for you!) I have a couple of suggestions on where you can buy one!
1. PowerMac Center in Greenbelt 3 – This is probably the nicest and biggest PowerMac Center around so they should have the best choices!
2. Rustans – I’ve seen a couple of nice laptop bags in Rustans Alabang, so I’m guessing there might be some cute laptop bags in other Rustan branches, too. Just ask the sales ladies!
3. Digital Walker – Digital Walker carries mostly the Crumpler brand, and I’m not sure if you’re going to like them since the designs aren’t so girly. BUT, Crumpler is a good brand for laptop bags. You can try checking out Digital Walker in Serendra or Mall of Asia.
4. Bratty Bonita – The laptop bag I’m currently using is from Bratty Bonita and i LOVE it. They have an online site so you can order from there. The prices range from PHP2,000 – PHP3,000. And the best part, you can actually have a bag customized, from the color to the leather used!
5. Online Shopping – If you have any friends coming from the US, you can order from US websites and have them bring it home! My Gadgenista blog has a LOT of featured laptop bags there!
Good luck with your laptop bag hunting!
If you want to Ask The Geek Girl a question, just add me in twitter!