I recently tendered my resignation last Friday so I’m looking for my replacement. Hopefully I can find one before my last day which is on the 27th of November.
If you’re interested in working in the fashion industry or is an aspiring photographer, this is a good opportunity. You will get to work as the personal assistant of one of the known photographers in Manila. You can also meet contacts to improve your network.
- College graduate
- Passionate about fashion and/or photography
- Techie (Mac user is a PLUS!)
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure that utility bills (MERALCO, PLDT, RENT, etc) are paid for
- Backing up files on CDs
- Maintaining the calendar of activities (shoots and studio rentals)
- Ensure that CDs of the shoots are delivered to clients
- Ensure that equipment are prepared and ready before a shoot
- Prepare payroll before salary day
- And other personal requirements deemed necessary by the owner/photographer
Location: Parallax Photo Studio, Chino Roces, Makati, Philippines
Working hours: 10AM to 6PM (ocassional weekends, depending on project and shoot schedules)
If interested, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com