Everyone is writing about the Apple iPad, so might as well join in the bandwagon! I stayed up until 3AM in the morning (Philipine time!) just so I can be among the first to get a glimpse of the well-speculated and most-talked about Apple Tablet.
What you can do with the Apple iPad:
- You can surf the internet via WiF or 3G using it’s large multi-touch screen
- You can send e-mail, view your calendar and organize your contats.
- You can view photos and watch videos, from podcasts to music videos and YouTube videos.
- You can listen to music, too, just like with an iPod.
- You can also browse thru the iTunes and Apps Store.
- The iPad also serves as an e-book reader and uses the app called iBooks. (e-books all over the world, you just got pawned!)
- You can view Maps.
- Note-taking and jotting down is definitely made easier with the iPad.
The iPad comes in two (2) kinds: the WiFi only models and the WiFi + 3G models. Both models come in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flash drive capacity.
The iPad Wifi will be available by March while the WiFi + 3G model will start shipping by April. Prices start at $499!
I’m actually intrigued by this gadget and that feeling of intrigue is enough to make me actually want one. There’s just something really nice about the image of myself lying in bed and typing out an email with both my hands using the Apple iPad, haha! It’s just so geekily futuristic! Geek-gasm, haha!
But for now, I’m just going to let the dust settle and be happy with my so-called iPad Nano, the iPod Touch, haha!
Read more: Apple iPad
[ Image courtesy of Apple ]