On May 14, 2011 at Eastwood City, Libis, adidas will be having an epic 24 hour long (from 10pm to 10pm the next day) celebration of sports, music, dance, fashion and art.
Titled ALL24, the 24-hour event is part of adidas’ latest groundbreaking campaign, which celebrates the all-embracing passion for the love of the game. To go ‘all-in’ – as an athlete, an artiste, and even as a supporter—ALL24 has been organized as a platform to encourage people to come and celebrate their passion in the grandest scale imaginable, whether it may be sport, music, dance, fashion or art!
It will take place simultaneously in six cities across the Asia Pacific region including Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Philippines.
There will be DJs spinning hip-hop, house and electro beats, while top athletes, football stars, professional runners and skateboards, graffiti artist groups, famous dance crews and celebrity dancers, and the movers and shakers of the fashion industry will be showcasing their love and support for adidas.
There will also be various activities you can participate in!
- Basketball: free throw, 3 point shoot outs, 3 on 3 competition
- Football: 5 on 5 competition
- Runners: one-of-a-kind relay race
- Skateboarding: Best tricks and stunt exhibition
- Graffiti: On-the-spot graffiti making contest
- Dancing: B-boy/B-girl street dance challenge
- Fashion: Fashion design competition with theme “Passion – The Things that Excite You the Most”, incorporating the iconic adidas 3-stripe
How to join
1. Interested participants can log on to www.adidasall24.com.
2. Competitions are open to 14-25 year-old participants.
3. A screening process will be conducted and a minimal joining fee of P240 is required per participant.
Competition winners will take home adidas products and cash as prizes. Participants and even supporters at the actual event automatically have a chance to win adidas products, limited edition ALL24 memorabilia, and other amazing freebies.
For supporters and spectators, get 2 tickets for every purchase of adidas products worth P2,400 from April 8 to May 15.
adidas will also hold a special 24% discount on any purchase from May 13-15. Visit select stores of adidas, adidas Neo, Olympic World, Planet Sports, Proline, RUNNR, Sportshouse, Sports Central, The Athlete’s Foot, Toby’s, and Urban Athletics nationwide.
Running – Matteo Guidicelli is all in.
Football – Daniel Matsunaga is all in.
Basketball – Mike Silungan is all in.
Dance – Maja Salvador is all in.
Graffiti – Egg Fiasco is all in.
Skate – Ketchup Eusebio is all in.
Style – Kim Chiu is all in.