Finally got my hands on these ready-to-drink canned wheatgrass drink!
- Wheatgrass energizes and reduces fatigue.
- It is a appetite suppressant.
- Wheatgrass juice improves metabolism.
- It improves digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice enriches the blood, removes blood disorders, & lowers blood pressure
- Wheatgrass juice is antibacterial and helps cleanse the liver
- It prevents tooth decay
- It is good for skin problems and improves complexion, treats acne, and removes acne scars.
- Wheatgrass juice keeps hair from graying & removes dandruff.
- It boosts the immune system, calms the nervous system and promotes regularity & helps fight constipation.
- The chlorophyll present in wheatgrass will wash drug deposits from the body, neutralize toxins in the body, help purify the liver, and prevent aging. The chlorophyll also stabilizes blood sugar levels.
I’m a vain hypochondriac, so with benefits like good skin and body detox, I’m sold!
I must say, this ready-to-drink version is much, much, MUCH better than the powdered drinks. It’s sweeter and does not have that powder after-taste the powdered versions have.
No powder clumps, too! I really hate it when I get powder clumps with ready-to-mix powdered drinks.
It’s slightly more expensive than the powdered version. The powder sachets costs P40, while canned ones are P49.
Ready-to-drink Wheatgrass are available in most 7-11 stores.