Two days ago, my black Logitech Cord Wrap Mouse finally went to gadget heaven. It started to double click by itself like it had a life of its own.
It was definitely time for a replacement. Guess what mouse I replaced it with?
Another Logitech Cord Wrap Mouse! But better, with zebra stripes!
When looking for a computer mouse, I only look for 5 things:
1. Easy cord organization. With the Logitech Cord Wrap Mouse, you wrap the cord around the mouse and clip the USB plug underneath the mouse.
2. Perfect Size and Weight. Not too big or not too small, not too light, not too heavy.
3. Wired. I hate running out of battery while in the middle of a raid or a blog post.
4. Style. Has to have cute, fashionable designs, of course.
5. Reputable brand. No doubt, Logitech is a very good brand.
Logitech Cord Wrap Mouse offers all of those things that’s why my past 2 computer mice were all Cord Wrap Mouse. And boy, are they durable! They lasted roughly around 2 years.
My pink one is still alive but I left it in my other computer bag at my parent’s house. The black one, sadly, is kaput.
It’s best for laptop users as it is very light-weight and no messy cords to deal with.
The only downside for me is that the cord is a bit short, so if all your USB ports are on the left side (like Mac Books), it might not be a good mouse for you.
But really, I recommend this mouse! It’s one of my favorite things :) It has other designs, too, like Tiger prints, Baseball and Car prints.
Logitech Cord Wrap Mouse should be available in most computer stores, but I bought mine in Octagon for around P700.