Another thing I’m quite obsessed with, are watches.
I’m particularly fond of casual, sporty-looking chronograph watches with HUGE faces and my favorite brands are ToyWatch, Ice Watch and Casio Baby-G/G-Shock.
Currently, my everyday watch is a Casio Baby-G, the G-MS MSG300C-7B2 model. I bought it from Amazon two years ago when my sister went to the US for vacation.
Now, my brother-in-law is going on a US trip very soon and I’m thinking this is the best time to look if Baby-G has any new models. (I can save on the shipping costs and just wait for my brother-in-law to come back home, haha!)
Lo, and behold! They do!
Aren’t they preeeeeeeetty. (Yes, even at the age of 28, I love rainbows and hearts. So sue me. I’m clutching desperately at my youth, lol.)
BGA101-8B – Transparent grey resin band with multi-colored numbered watch face
While I really love how cute the watches are, I unfortunately won’t buy this model because of the strap.
Since I have very skinny arms, I only like wearing watches that have link bands. Watches with link bands fit my skinny arms better since they are more ‘adjustable’.
So too bad this particularly model has resin straps :( I would have bought the silver one in a heart beat.
- Shock Resistant
- 100M Water Resistant
- LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time – 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring Unit: 1 Second
- Countdown Range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery SR726W x 2
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
But if you’re interested in buying these watches, the white one retails for $110, while the black and grey retail for $99 at the Baby-G Website.