I have to say, HTC definitely knows how to hold a party!
The HTC Year-End Party was held last December 7, 2011, at the snazzy Skye Lounge on the roof deck of the W Building near Bonifacio High Street.
At the party, they launched 3 new HTC phones namely: HTC Explorer, HTC Radar and HTC Rhyme.
HTC Explorer (P11,900)
Probably the most affordable HTC phone ever, the HTC Explorer is “Simply the Smart Phone For Everyone”
- 3.2 inch touch screen display
- Loaded with HTC Sense 3.5
- 600MHz processor, 512MB RAM
- 3 megapixel camera
HTC Radar (P21,500)
The HTC Radar is the “multimedia powerhouse” bringing together your social media and your multimedia needs. Oh, and did I mention that it’s a Windows® Phone?
HTC Radar Specs
- 3.8 inch WVGA display
- Qualcomm MSM8255, 1 GHz Processor
- Windows® Phone OS 7.5 (Mango)
- 8GB ROM (6 GB usable memory) and 512 MB RAM
- USB and Wi-Fi® tethering
- 5 megapixel rear camera with F2.2 lens, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures), with VGA front camera
- HD video recording
- 5.1 virtual surround sound
HTC Rhyme (P25,000)
The HTC Rhyme will appeal more to the female crowd with its sleek, stylish look and equally stylish integrated, bundled accessories.
- 3.7inch WVGA display
- 5 megapixel camera
HTC Rhyme Accessories
- HTC Rhyme Docking Station – recharges the phone while turning the phone into an alarm clock and music center
- HTC Rhyme Charm – innovative approach for discretely alerting you to incoming calls or messages while the HTC Rhyme is deep in your bag. The Charm is a small light-emitting cube that attaches to the phone by a cord that can dangle from your bag and also be used to quickly pull the phone out of your bag.
- HTC Rhyme Tangle Free Headphones – The Tangle Free Headphones take the hassle out of listening to your favorite music.
- HTC Rhyme Sports Armband* – The Sports Armband allows you to work out in style while keeping your apps and music close to you.
- HTC Rhyme Bluetooth® Headset* – The wireless headset follows the same design cues as the phone itself and enables for easy hands free use.
- HTC Rhyme Bluetooth® Car Speaker* – The wireless speaker clips onto the sun visor in your car for easy and safe driving.
Woohoo, loving the new phones from HTC Philippines!
Anyway, back to the party.
As I was saying, it was an awesome party! Free food, free flowing drinks and awesome entertainment from the Techy Romantics.
Here are some of my photos from the event:
Met fashion blogger Reg Rodriguez of HeyRocketGirl :)
HTC Philippines raffled off a few phones that night. I didn’t win (bah, what’s new) but I did get a free HTC car charger. Yay!
For the latest HTC Philippines news, like the HTC Philippines Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/HTCPH)