Ever since we moved into our new place, I’ve been noticing that I’ve been shedding a WHOLE lot of hair.
I don’t know if its because:
- Our floors now are lighter compared to my parent’s house so I notice the mess of hair on the floor more; or
- No one cleans after me now, so I actually get to see the fallen hairs on the floor, and in the shower before they ‘magically’ disappear.
But really, I seem to be losing a lot of hair!
I felt a bit alarmed so I thought of changing my shampoo and conditioner to a more gentle brand. And what’s more gentle than going organic, right?
My favorite organic brand is of course, Human Nature!
Between the two products, I’m loving the Natural Strengthening Conditioner more.
1. Not too sold on the Moisturizing Shampoo with CREAMFoam©. The scent is nice, but it’s just not foamy enough. When it comes to shampoos, I like them foamy. The foamier it gets, the cleaner it feels!
2. The Moisturizing Shampoo with CREAMFoam© is great for everyday use. It’s not really advised to shampoo your hair everyday, but if you’re iffy about not shampooing, this is a good shampoo to use on a daily basis.
3. The Moisturizing Shampoo is not as moisturizing as I want it to be. I felt like I still have to use conditioner afterwards.
4. I LOVE the Strengthening Conditioner. It makes my hair silky soft, thicker, darker and very manageable. It does better than my Golden Fabulouz Keratin Hot Oil treatment.
5. However, I didn’t notice any change in the amount of hair fall after using the Natural Strengthening Conditioner for over a month. *sad face* I’m still shedding like crazy!
I actually ordered the Moisturizing Conditioner in 50mL. I’m going to compare it with the Strengthening Conditioner and see which I like better.
I was able to try out the Moisturizing Condition and it’s sooo much better than the Natural Strengthening Conditioner! I’m going to order it in 200mL since I like it so much :)
Are you guys using any of these products? How does it go for you? :)