Hi, I’m Lia and I’m an online shopaholic.
My last online shopping session was 2 minutes ago. Help.
But seriously though, I looooove online shopping!
One of my favorite online sites to visit is ZALORA. (It’s the devil, I tell you!)
And here are 5 reasons why I love to shop online at ZALORA:
1. I love how you you can sort the items by price, lowest to highest. I’m a cheapskate when it comes to shopping for clothes so I usually sort the items by most affordable, haha!
My recent purchase from ZALORA. Would you believe these items are less than P500 bucks each? Steal!
2. I love how you can filter the items by size. I don’t have to waste my time looking at items that won’t fit me anyway. (I’m normally an XS and I’m lucky enough to find an S item that fits me well.)
3. I love how you can easily see how the dresses would fit a ‘real’ person. Mannequins are just way too deceiving!
4. I love how you can easily mix and match outfits!
My ZALORA purchase a few weeks back. A black cardigan, and a cute top and skirt, all from Plains & Print!
5. I love their speedy delivery! Order it in the morning and you can receive your orders within the day or the next day. (Unless they run out of stock, which happened to one of my items so it took them 2 weeks to deliver it. But the wait was all worth it!)
And true to being an online shopaholic, I’ve already populated by my ZALORA Wish List:
As you can see, I’m obsessed with dresses!
1. Black Dress with peplum details. A girl can never have too many LBDs (Little Black Dress). If you’re skinny and curve-less like me, a peplum outfit can give you an illusion of curves!
2. Royal Blue Dress. I don’t think I have a blue dress in my closet yet. Plus the cutout back of this is so sexy!
3. Tyne S/L Dress. White flowy dress perfect for summer! :) I love white and black dresses since I can go overboard with colorful accessories.
4. Sweetheart cut body con dress. THIS I LOVE. I have a hard time going for that sultry look since my body is like a little girl’s. No curves whatsoever. But this dress is just perfect for that innocent yet flirty look!
5. Misha Skirt. ‘Cause I need a pencil skirt!
(As I end this blog post, I am using all of my willpower not to click ‘check out’, haha.)
If you love online shopping, feel free to check out ZALORA. You might like an item or two, or more!
P.S. ZALORA with Nuffnang is having a bloggers contest. Check here for more details!