I use it as my everyday powder, and its sheer coverage is perfect for that everyday, no makeup look when all I have to do is go to the mall or go out for a quick errand.
Some people, though, wish that the HHN Mineral Powder have better coverage.
And guess what ladies, Human Nature listened and they’ve come out with the Human Heart Nature Perfect Coverage!
Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation is formulated with multi-functional rice powder, bamboo powder, and Vitamin E to give medium to high coverage and help seamlessly cover imperfections! It leaves you only with a velvety soft matte finish, perfect complexion, flawless-looking, shine-free face… and not the harmful chemical ingredients found in regular foundations! Just the perfect match for your skin you’ve been waiting for!
What I Like
- Indeed, this powder definitely provides full coverage compared to the Mineral Powder but it does not feel heavy on the skin at all.
- I love the compact. I love how the pressed powder and the sponge have their own slot.
- I love that the compact has ventilation.
- Staying power is decent. (I have dry skin)
- The finish is very matte.
- No break outs.
What I Don’t Like
- While it’s great that this product doesn’t crumble easily like the Mineral Powder, it’s a bit hard to apply this using a brush. You really have to use a sponge.
- I swear I’m not acidic but my face seems to turns slightly darker a few minutes after I apply this. But once my makeup settles, my face color returns to ‘normal’. Maybe I can try a lighter shade (Vanila) next time I decide to purchase one.
If you loved the Mineral Powder, I bet you’d love this, too!