I realized that even though I love hot pink, I’ve never had my nails done in a hot pink shade.
I’ve always had my nails done in shades of red, black, purple, beige and light pink. But never bright, hot pink.
Since it was my birthday the other day, I decided to celebrate it by having my long overdue manicure and pedicure.
I used to get my nails done in CANS Alabang Town Center, but for the past two times, I’ve had my nails done at Nail Tropics.
(Sorry CANS ATC, but your branch is getting a little crowded and the facilities look a little dirty and unmaintained *sad face* But I’ll still go there for waxing, though.)
I looove Nail Tropics in Alabang Town Center.
- I love the ambiance. Their space might be small, but it’s very quaint and cozy.
- I love that it accommodates only 6 (or 8) people at most. (I dislike crowds.)
- The two times I’ve been there, I’m pretty happy with how they did my nails. They don’t rush and they make sure that your nails are perfect.
- The personnel are really helpful and sweet. They open your bag for you, and help you put on your shoes, while you let your nails dry.
- I looove their chairs. So comfortable you can fall asleep while they do your nails or give you a foot spa.
- And my favorite reason why I love Nail Tropics – I love how they make tipping a less awkward experience. They give you these little envelopes with the names of your attendant, and you put the tips inside. You can just deposit those envelopes at the reception, or give it directly to your attendant.
The only thing I don’t like about having a manicure or pedicure is the after part, when you’re so scared to move because you don’t want to ruin your perfectly shiny manicure, haha! What I usually do is I pay and give my tips before they start so I can avoid digging in my bag and avoid the chances of ruining the polish on my hands.
And here’s a photo of my hot pink nails!
I wanted to try their Gel polish but it was freaking expensive at P600 for just the hands. Plus, if you want to remove the polish, you’ll have to go back to the salon to have it removed as you cannot remove it using regular nail polish remover.
Gel polish seems to be the newest trend in nail polish nowadays! They’re supposed to chip-resistant and can last for 2 weeks! Wow!
Maybe next time, I’ll try the Gel polish out :)
Nail Tropics in ATC, you’ll definitely be seeing me more often soon!
NAIL TROPICS, RUSTAN’S ALABANG TOWN CENTER
Cosmetics Area Level 1
Mon – Fri: 11AM – 9PM
Sat – Sun: 10AM – 10PM