After months and months of debating with myself whether to get the Charm Travel Pro Brush Set, I thought “What the heck!” and just decided to purchase.
(Hey, if it’s been on my mind for months, I must really want it, right? Hehe.)
Actually, I already have a complete set of brushes. Right now, my everyday brushes are comfortably lounging around in our bathroom inside one of those Coca-Cola glasses from McDonalds. Easily accessible when I need them.
But the thing is, I hate packing them up when I have to travel. I don’t have a proper way of storing them so the brushes end up getting squished inside my luggage, and that really annoys me.
(Not that I’ll be doing any traveling at the moment, but I do hope my travel plans in December push thru! Come on, Universe!)
So I thought, ‘Hey, why not just get travel brush set that I can just keep and specifically bring along when I’m going to travel, right?’
Right! So say hi to my new Charm Travel Pro Brush Set!
I’m not going to go into an in-depth review about the brushes as I won’t be using the brushes any time soon. As I’ve said, they’re going to sit pretty in my closet until I travel, whether it be a local or international trip or a simple overnight trip. (Going to attend a wedding on October in La Union, so I might be able to use the brushes by then!)
But here are the things I LOVE about the Charm Travel Pro Brush Set:
1. The brushes are HOT PINK with black! (My favorite color combination ever!)
2. It’s not that expensive. The whole set retails for only P2,500.
3. The size of the brushes and the pouch are perfect for traveling!
4. The hair of the brushes are very soft :) I hate it when brushes feel scratchy on my face.
5. You have enough brushes to use to give you that polished makeup look. (The 21 piece set I bought was just too much!)
6. Again, the brushes are HOT PINK with black! Soooo preeetttyyy.
Do you want to get your own Charm Travel Pro Brush Set? You can purchase online from Beauty and Minerals!