I’ve been wanting to get an external power battery for quite a while now.
Ever since I (well, the hubby did it for me) rooted my HTC Chacha, I’ve been able to finally fully utilize my HTC Chacha.
I used to have that ‘low internal memory’ problem all the time so I couldn’t install a lot of apps on my phone. But ever since it got rooted, I was able to get rid of the bloatware and I don’t get that error anymore.
Now, I can happily tweet, send instagrams, Facebook and Foursquare on my phone! :)
But of course, since I can do more stuff on it now, I drain the battery pretty fast, too. My phone can last me around 4-6 hours, and that entails continuous tweeting, FB-ing and instagramming. Yup, HTC Chacha battery life sucks!
I wanted to get a MiLi, but haven’t had the time to go to the mall to get one. Fortunately, I was able to receive an iBattz Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet for review. I liked it a lot so I asked if I could purchase the item instead of returning it, hehe. So now it’s mine. Yay!
iBattz Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet in Photos
- Charging the iBattz Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet to full charge takes around 4 hours.
- It took the iBattz Power Card around 2 hours for it to fully charge my HTC Chacha from 15%.
- It took the iBattz Power Card around 2 hours for it to fully charge my iPod Touch from 20%.
- The iBattz Power Card is only enough to fully charge one (1) gadget, from empty to full. So if both my iPod Touch and HTC Chacha needed charging, the Power Card has only enough juice to charge one of them.
- It has only 1500mAH so I’m not sure if it can fully charge more power hungry phones like the iPhone 4S.
- It uses a standard BP-4L 1500 mAH battery that you can in any gadget store so you don’t have to actually buy the whole thing if the battery starts to fail. You can just buy the battery itself :)
- The one thing I really love about the iBattz Power Card is how extremely light it is! It’s almost as light as a credit card :)
- You can charge any gadget with it as long as it has a USB cable :)
Geek Girl’s Verdict
Should you buy it? Well, I can’t really compare it with any other external battery that’s not a built-in case, but if you’re looking for sleek-looking, light-weight external battery that won’t take up too much space, then the iBattz Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet is for you :)
I reckon it’s perfect for the female party geeks out there, as it’ll fit in their teen-tiny clutches and bags :)
I, for one, like it as it does the job of charging my phone when I need it. Being light-weight and sleek is a plus. I just wish there’s a way for you to know how much actual charge it still has left.
iBattz Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet is available at the following resellers for only P1,790:
- Beyond the Box
- Electronics Boutique
- Digital Hub
- Digital Walker
Follow Digits Trading on Facebook or Twitter (@DigitsTrading) for their latest promos and updates.