Help save humanity. Fight Disasters. Be a volunteer. JOIN THE RED CROSS MILLION VOLUNTEER RUN 2, February 10, Sunday, in Metro Manila and other key cities in the country!
- Million Volunteer Run is a fun run.
- Participants 17 years old and below must have secure signed Parental Consent. Waiver Form must be signed to qualify for registration. You may bring your Multiply Original Invoice which is also considered as Official Receipt ans Waiver.
- All volunteer participants must complete the MVR Registration Form honestly and accurately.
- Run date is on Sunday, 10 February 2013.
- Assembly time will be at 5:00 AM.
- Gun start will promptly be 5.30AM for 3K and 6.00AM for 5K.
- All Participants must wear RED Shirt.
- Participants may run, walk or rest upon their discretion.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any participant found to have misrepresented himself/herself.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter any of the above rules and regulations that they may deem necessary to ensure the success of the race.
For Metro Manila, starting point for 3K will be at CCP (in front of Aliw Theater), 5K will be at Global Gutz (Jose Diokno Street near World Trade Center). Finishing points for both categories will be at Quirino Grandstand. Assembly time will be at 5:00 AM. Gun start will promptly be at 5:30 AM for 3K and 6:00 AM for 5K.
Registration fee for each runner is P200.00 with a discounted rate for students at P100. Each registered runner will receive an official Million Volunteer Run whistle. Payments will be accepted at any Red Cross chapter and other accredited registration outlets nationwide.