Meet the mother of all pen stylus! *insert angel hymn here*
Ok, fine, I’m exaggerating. I honestly don’t know if this is the best stylus around but it is indeed the best Adonit Jot stylus I’ve tried out so far.
Compared to the other two, the Adonit Jot Touch is the most responsive and is the closest you can get to an actual “pen” experience.
Of course, with that being said, the Adonit Jot Touch is priced P4,450. Woohoo, very expensive stylus indeed!
So what’s so special about the Adonit Jot Touch?
The new Jot Touch pressure sensitive stylus was created to give you that freedom back. Now with Palm Rejection, no more hand hovering to avoid touching the screen. With Bluetooth 4.0, the new Jot Touch delivers over 2,000 levels of pressure sensitivity for the best looking and most natural lines.
And that’s the secret to this stylus – the Bluetooth.
ADONIT JOT TOUCH IN PHOTOS
ADONIT JOT TOUCH FEATURES
The new Jot Touch lets you rest your hand on the screen as you work. The only thing that will make a line is your stylus. It’s time to draw like you’re used to.
The New Jot Touch delivers over 2,000 levels of pressure sensitivity for the best looking and most natural lines.
When paired with Bluetooth 4 devices, the new Jot Touch gets up to 1 month of battery life on a single charge. Not to mention enabling palm rejection, pressure sensitivity, and shortcut buttons.
Get to software tools quickly. “Undo” or switch colors with the flick or a finger.
The transparent precision disc naturally glides across the screen and lets you see exactly where your mark will be made.
The sound dampening tip simulates the natural contact of writing with a pen on paper. This means your strokes will be quieter when note-taking or sketching.
GEEK GIRL THOUGHTS
- the whole writing experience. Like I said, it’s the closest you can get to an actual “pen” experience
- the weight of the stylus in my hand. It’s not too heavy, but not too light either. It’s just right.
- the charging time. It’s pretty fast!
- the battery life. You get 1 month battery life with normal use!
- that you can still use the Adonit Jot Touch as a normal stylus even if it doesn’t have any charge.
I don’t like:
- that the charger is so tiny! What if I lose it? Can I easily get another replacement? I wish they just integrated the charger with the stylus, like being able to plug the pen directly without any adapter.
- that it only comes in 2 colours: Gun Metal and Red. I need my pink.
- the price! So expensive!
Do I recommend Adonit Jot Touch? A definite yes. (If it’s within your budget, hehe!)
SOME SCRIBBLES USING PAPER APP
Adonit Stylus are sold are available and sold at the following resellers:
- Beyond The Box
- Digital Hub
- Power Mac Center
- The Inbox Store
- Digital Walker
- SM Appliance
- Banana Telecom