Whether it’s an Apple phone or an Android phone, the reality is – smartphones have crappy battery life.
With the way we use our phones nowadays, it’s really unavoidable that they only last for a few hours.
There are apps available that can help lengthen battery life, but they can only do so much.
The only real solution – Get yourself a mobile charger.
(And so I did!)
My choice of mobile charger is the Inboosta – simply because there are a lot of colours to choose from, hehe!
Aside from that very important feature, I like this charger for the following reasons:
1. It’s easy to use.
2. It’s small, compact, nice to hold and definitely cuter-looking than most mobile chargers.
3. It has an on/off switch.
4. It has a charge meter so you can easily know how much charge it still has.
5. Compatible with most, if not all, gadgets.
6. Can fully charge my iPhone 5 unto two (2) times using a single charge. (Does that make sense?)
7. The price is pretty affordable at P1,990 for the 4400mAh and P2,490 for the 5200mAh model.
What I don’t like:
1. Takes forever to fully charge from 0%. It took me around 6-8 hours to fully charge it! I suggest that you charge it before you sleep and plug it directly to an outlet instead of the computer.
2. It doesn’t have a lightning adaptor so you need to buy an extra cable or bring your current cable if you’re using an iPhone 5.
I’m pretty happy with this mobile charger so I recommend you get one, too!
And guess what? You’re in luck because Beyond The Box is having a promo for the Inboosta from Feb 8-17! Buy an Inboosta Travel Charger and get 50% off on the second one! (Woot, sweet deal!)
Inboosta Travel Charger is available at the following resellers:
- Digital Hub
- Banana Telecom
- Beyond the Box
- Digital Walker