♫ ♬ On the 9th day of Christmas,
GeekGirlManila gave to me…
a Second Skin Creme and Don’t Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Foundation Powder from Happy Skin… ♫ ♬
When I first heard about Happy Skin Cosmetics, I was a bit skeptical.
I found the prices a bit expensive, considering it is local brand. Then I found out that most of the products are produced in Japan… and I love Japan!
I especially love Japanese cosmetics as I believe they are best formulated for Asian skin.
When I also found out that Happy Skin Cosmetics contains hyaluronic acid, I decided I had to try them out for myself.
(Hyaluronic acid is a dry skinned girl’s best friend, I tell you!)
Second Skin Creme Review:
- I really love that it’s silicone-free, but it kind of made my pores stand out more.
- I’m not too hot on the powder-finish, a lit bit of dewey effect would have been nice.
- For some reason, it felt a bit cakey and thick. I’m guessing I may have applied a little bit too much. (Used a Beauty Blender sponge to apply.) My tip when applying – use sparingly
- I love how easy it is to wash out with water but it may not be a good thing to apply if you expect to sweat a lot.
- Over all, not really sold but I would have continued using this if only their lightest shade (01 Soft Beige) matched my skin tone. It was a little too dark for me.
Don’t Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Foundation Powder Review:
- This product, I love! I’m a powder girl. For every day, I’d rather use powder foundation than slathering on liquid foundies or BB creams. It’s just more convenient and low maintenance. Unfortunately, again, their lightest shade (01 Soft Beige) does not match my skin tone. *sad face*
- There’s a little bit of gray-cast, but that may also be because the shade just didn’t match my skin.
- I loved how my skin looked smooth and poreless!
- I recommend this product, but it’s a bit pricey at P1,299.
- Nice, cute packing.
If you want to try and win these Happy Skin Cosmetics, join my giveaway!
This item is only until December 28, 2013 and open to Philippine residents ONLY.
Good luck, geeks!