For tonight, I have 2 iPhone 6 cases up for review – the Speck Mighty Shell, and the Andmesh Mesh Case.
Let’s start with the Speck Mighty Shell first, shall we? :)
Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
The case comes in an easy-to-open box. Just slide the box from the bottom and there’s your case.
The back of the case with its signature Speck logo.
The inside of the case has a shock-absorbent lining that’s 100% sure to protect your phone from falls and drops.
Has rubberized bumpers all over for added protection. Buttons are covered as well.
Perfectly placed holes for ports.
Raised bezel so that you can safely place your phone front-size down without the fear of scratching the screen.
- No doubt, this case will be able to protect your phones from major drops and falls, given it has passed a 2x Military grade drop test standard!
- A considerably slim case given the protection it offers.
- Not bulky and buttons are easy to push.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
The Not-So Good
- A bit pricey at P1,950 but it does come with lifetime warranty.
- Putting on the case and removing the case is H-A-R-D. If you’re the type who likes to switch cases around, this case is NOT for you.
- It does not come with a screen protector. I personally don’t mind as I don’t like putting screen protectors on my phones but I do know some people have it as a preference.
Speck has always been a favorite brand of mine. I’ve bought numerous Speck cases for all my iOS devices from iPhones to iPads and to MacBooks.
This goes without saying that I would definitely recommend this case. You won’t go wrong with a Speck product.
Speck cases are readily available in all Digital Walker branches!