Hi, geeks! :)
Thinking of getting a new phone soon? Well, here’s one phone I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for an affordable but very chic looking Android phone that’s less than P10,000.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser Review
ASUS Zenfone 2 Specifications
- installed with Android OS v5.0
- Capacitative touchscreen sisplay is proteced by Gorilla Glass 4
- with chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 and 2GB RAM
- Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) battery capacity of 2400mAh
- the CPU is a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- weighs 140grams and has 10.5mm thickness
- has 16GB internal memory, with expandable memory via microSD card slot
- has 5.0” screen, 720×1280 pixels
- Primary camera – 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary camera – 5 MP, autofocus
- Capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps
- Comes in Black, Ceramic White, Silver, Purple, Aqua Blue, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red
ASUS Zenfone 2 Product Photos
The volume button is on the back of the phone. It also works as the camera shutter for easier selfie-ing.
Front display is protected by Gorilla Glass 4, which I say really works as I dropped this phone facedown once and it didn’t even crack!
Power button and audio port on top of the phone.
ASUS Zenfone 2 Photo Samples
Kitty cat sunbathing near the window with light streaming in.
Semi-lowlight conditions. Not bad.
Macro shot under lowlight.
Took this at one of the events I attended. Lowlight with people moving around.
You can purchase your very own ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser from Lazada Philippines, by the way!