A few days ago I received a wonderful treat from Carmex Philippines.
I’ve been wanting to try the lip stuff from Carmex as I’ve heard a number of good reviews on it. But for some reason, whenever I go to the mall, I end up ignoring Carmex and instead buy other lip products.
And you know what, after using the Click Stick in Original Flavour for the past week, I was like, “What the hell was I thinking ignoring this awesome lip balm?!”
I could have seriously saved a few bucks by just buying Carmex in the first place.
- Carmex is a Petroleum-based lip product so you might want to check if you’re allergic to it.
- It has a weird smell. It’s like a mix of Petroleum and Vanilla. The smell takes a little getting used to, but it does grow on you!
- While the smell is weird, it feels great on the lips as it feels minty when applied.
- I don’t suggest slathering it on thickly as it may feel very heavy on the lips especially in our suffocatingly hot weather. What I do, however, is I lightly dab it.
- The staying power is great unless you eat or drink, or lick your lips a lot, then you’ll have to reapply every so often. But the moisturizing effect is LONG lasting.
- You might want blot well before applying lipstick as I’ve noticed that Carmex reduces the staying power of lipsticks. But in my opinion, that is a good trade off for very kissable lips!
S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y, this stuff is GREAT. If you have dry, chapped, cracking lips and you want to REALLY moisturize your puckers, I really recommend the brand Carmex.
Take it from me, I’ve been suffering from dry, chapped lips since forever and I’ve never come across a product that moisturize my lips this well. I’ve tried a few products that I thought did the job, but really, Carmex just brings lip moisturizing to a whole new level!
(Raving much? I KNOW RIGHT.)
Now I just want to run to the mall and arm myself with new lipsticks since I feel confident enough to wear lipstick on my now very kissable lips. Thanks, Carmex!
Enjoying my Sunday by playing with lipsticks! Not wearing any makeup except for my lips made kissable by Carmex and Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie <3
And because ‘Sharing is caring’, I’m giving away the extra Carmex stuff I received!
One (1) lucky reader will win an Original Carmex Jar, an Original Carmex Tube and a Carmex Strawberry Stick.
It’s very easy to join my Carmex giveaway. All you have to do is:
- ‘LIKE’ GeekGirlManila on Facebook (2 raffle entries)
- ‘LIKE’ this Blog Post (2 raffle entries)
For extra raffle entries:
- +3 raffle entries: Tweet about the giveaway by tweeting:
Get a chance to win Carmex lipstuff c/o GeekGirlManila.com (@leeyahgrl) and @CarmexPh!
- +2 raffle entries: Follow @leeyahgrl on Twitter
- +1 raffle entry: ‘LIKE’ Carmex Philippines on Facebook
- +1 raffle entry: Follow @CarmexPH on Twitter
Submit your entries by using the application below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Geek Girl Manila’s Carmex giveaway will end on May 30, 2012, 12PM and is open to Philippine-residents ONLY.
Good luck, ladies!