With that said, I love online shopping!
But seriously, I’m so happy that online shopping is becoming more mainstream in the Philippines, and that they offer credit card and/or Paypal payment options!
Nothing beats shopping at the comforts of your own home, being able to avoid traffic and crowds in the mall.
To name a few, here are my favorite online shops that I frequent a lot:
- Zalora – online shopping site for fashion, clothes and shoes
- Catalogue63 – online shopping site for fashion, clothes and shoes
- Moyo Asia – Singapore-based online shopping site but they deliver to the Philippines!
- Human Heart Nature – for some of my beauty stuff!
- Miss Sartorialist – love, love, LOVE her accessories
- Studio Boheme – have bags and shoes customized any way you want!
- Lazada – good site for purchasing gadgets and other things
- AVA.Ph – online shopping site for a few designer brands that offer really good promos
Online shopping still has a LONG way to go, comparing it to the US. But hey, I won’t complain! I just wish that more brands and more stores in the Philippines would have online shops. (Psst, Benefit Cosmetics…)
Now if you want to order something from your favorite online store in the US, I’m going to let you in a little secret called House of Flair.
The House of Flair is basically a pre-order service that allows Philippine residents to shop from various US online stores. (Why hello, Victoria’s Secret and Sephora!)
I’m going to have a giveaway ℅ House of Flair soon so watch out for that!
Now, which favorite local and international online shops do you love to shop at?