Next iPhone 6 case up for review – Andmesh Mesh Case for iPhone 6
Andmesh Mesh Case for iPhone 6
Gotta love Japanese packaging. A very simple packaging with magnetic flaps.
True to its name, the design is mesh-like.
The inner part.
On the iPhone 6.
The back, on the iPhone.
Covered volume buttons.
Covered sleep/wake button.
Holes for the ports. There’s a slight deformity with the lightning cable port. I thought it was only with this particular case but according to research, it seems that it was really designed that way and it eventually evens out after use.
- It’s made in Japan. I believe that anything made in Japan has undergone extensive research and testing. Because Japanese people are known for delivering top-notch quality products, right? ;) (Ok, fine, I’m just a sucker for anything made in Japan, haha)
- The case is made of Elastomer which is known for being durable yet elastic.
- Very easy to put on and take off. A very big plus to any case.
- Feels really nice in your palm. Just the perfect grip so that your phone won’t slip out of your hands.
- Does not add bulk and weight to your iPhone.
- Comes in many different colors to match any outfit.
The Not-So Good
- Not for the rugged life. It may survive minor drops, but it will definitely NOT protect from major ones.
- It promises to protect from dust, but I can hardly believe that with all the holes all over it, though. Definitely protects your iPhone from scratches, however.
If you prefer soft cases for your iPhone 6, this is a good case to take a look at.
The Andmesh Mesh Case is available at any Digital Walker branch for only P1,295.