I swear, there are so many good finds in CD-R King! From card readers, to cables, to usb thumb drives (and even wind mills, bwahaha!), you can practically find all your tech needs there! (if you’re not too picky about brands and quality, hehe)
Anyway, I saw this table like 2 weeks ago and ever since I’ve been thinking about getting one. I used to use those breakfast in bed tables, but every time my nieces come for a visit, they tend to borrow it and I end up with no table to use when I want to be a slug, hehe.
So I think it’s about time I buy a real laptop desk.
There were 3 kinds of table available in CD-R King: a wooden type (PHP 680), a pink one (didn’t ask the price) and this one.
I originally wanted the wooden one, but the area for the mouse looked like it couldn’t support the weight of my hand at all. The pink one didn’t have any mouse rest area (but I wanted to buy it since it was pink, hehe!)
What I like:
- It’s really portable since it folds up. Very easy to store and made of light weight material.
- No need for assembly! Ready to use.
- I like how the mouse area is black. I don’t have to worry about my mouse not working on the surface area, and I don’t need to use a mouse pad.
- The price. It’s very cheap at PHP580!
- The height of the table is adjustable.
- I like the white color!
What I don’t like:
- To be honest, I’m not sure how long this table will last, haha! I feel like it would break if I don’t handle it carefully. But what do you expect with a PHP500 item?
The table also comes with a built-in cooler (which I really don’t plan to use) and a has built-in cup holder. Don’t I don’t recommend using the cup holder. I definitely won’t risk spilling liquid all over my laptop!
Where to buy: CD-R King