Tonight was a good raid night! We managed to get 2 new bosses (Atramedes and Twilight Ascendant Council) down making our progression 8/12 of Cataclysm raiding. Woohoo!
The Atramedes fight has no enrage timer so it’s okay to take things slowly and concentrate on avoiding what you need to avoid, but make sure your healer’s mana can handle it :)
Our raid composition: 1 tank, 4 melee, 2 casters and 3 healers
1. Hit a gong during Searing flame.
2. Hit a gong during the Air Phase Flame Breath – a player with a movement speed increase should hit the gong because Atramedes will chase them.
3. If you are targetted by the flame breath, kite the flames away from the raid. The rest of the raid should run in the opposite direction.
4. Stay our of fire / fire beam / sound discs. In other words, don’t touch anything!
-text from iPwn app (Free download from iTunes App Store, must-have for all WoW players! Requires iOS 4.2.1)
1. Each raider will have a sound bar or sound meter. Each time you touch a disc, step on fire, get hit by flames will increase your sound meter.
2. The higher your sound meter is, the damage of the flame breath will increase.
3. The higher your sound meter is, the faster Atramedes will chase you with his Flame Breath.
4. Have your holy priest with Body and Soul talent (if you have one) shield the one being targetted by Flame Breath for a speed boost.
And the Tankspot video: