We also managed to defeat (that sounds so geeky!) the Twilight Ascendant Council in Bastion of Twilight tonight. It’s a slightly more complicated fight compared to the Atramedes fight and is also a gearcheck/DPS fight. Meaning, if your raid is not equipped enough, then there’s no way for your raid to get this boss down (even if you have good coordination) until you have sufficient gear.
The Twilight Ascendant Council fight is a 3 phase fight which requires a lot of movement and buff/debuff management.
Our raid composition: 2 tanks, 3 melee, 2 range and 3 healers.
1. Ranged DPS attack Feludius. Melee attack Ignacious. Burn them down to 25% together.
2. Dispell Debuffs. Stay out of fire.
3. If you get Waterlogged, run to the fire.
4. When Ignacious casts Rising Flame shield, he must be focused on until the shield goes down.
5. Ranged DPS attack Arion. Melee attack Terrestra. Burn them down together to 25% together.
6. Avoid ground spikes and move away from raid if you get the yellow arrow on your head.
7. Run into a void zone to get Grounded buff before Thundershock. Run into a cyclone to get Levitate buff before a quake.
8. A tank should kite the boss and everyone should avoid puddles on the floor.
9. Range should spread out.
-text from iPwn app (Free download from iTunes App Store, must-have for all WoW players! Requires iOS 4.2.1)
And the Tankspot video:
A pretty fun fight I must say! :)