You’ve read my review on The Pop. Now here’s my review on The Boom.
What I like:
- Available in many bright and fashionable colours and designs
- The tangle-free wires
- Doesn’t look too big on my tiny head
- Looks very sleek, unlike other chunky looking headphones
- The price. For P1,850, this is a steal!
What I don’t like:
- There’s really nothing to dislike about The Boom. Except maybe it’s not really that portable unless you have a bag or case for it.
What I think:
- Among the three(3) Coloud audio gear, The Boom is the most expensive and I’m not surprised why. It has the best sound quality (clarity 5/5, bass 4/5) and has sound-cancelling feature. It is very comfortable to use even during long use, and is very light yet durable.
Coloud is distributed by Digits Trading and available at the following retail stores:
- Automatic Center
- Beyond The Box
- Digital Hub
- Digital Walker
- Mobile 1
- Power Hub