Moving on, meet The Knock.
The usual Coloud Packaging
What I like:
- Available in many bright and fashionable colours
- The tangle-free wires
- Very sleek and very light on the head
What I don’t like:
- The mic. I don’t sound as as clear as I want it to be when I tried it out on a Skype call. But it’s still pretty decent.
- The headband is not adjustable. Doesn’t bother me, but it may bother other people.
What I think:
- This is my favourite model among the 3. It may not be the most high-end model, but it’s perfect for my needs. It doesn’t have noise-cancelling but it’s comfortable, durable, low-maintenance (meaning I don’t have to handle it like glass), and has good sound quality (clarity 4/5, bass 4/5).
Coloud Pop is distributed by Digits Trading and available at the following retail stores:
- Automatic Center
- Beyond The Box
- Digital Hub
- Digital Walker
- Mobile 1
- Power Hub
That’s it for the Coloud reviews. Which Coloud do you like the best?
Stay tuned to Geek Girl Manila and you can win either The Pop or The Boom! Watch out for my Coloud Giveaway coming very, very SOON!